Week 2, day 2 of C25K
30 minutes
5 min warm up walk
6 cycles of - 90 second run/2 minute walk
5 min cool down walk
Not sure why but the 3rd and 6th cycle were rough...1 & 2 were what some might call 'good'...4 & 5 were (to my amazement) pretty o.k.!
Much love to my Pi lovin' sister, Kori for sharing a link to podcasts designed for each week of the C25K routine. This DEFINITELY made it easier.
OH...AND...you will all be VERY surprised by THIS comment:
While I can definitely say I DO NOT like it...I think the term 'hate' would be a little harsh...
It's getting better...



2 comments:
Keep it up! It's something you'll NEVER regret. Mom ( a runner for 40+ years) always said that even if you don't want to, make yourself get up and jog to the stop sign. If you're still tired, go home. You never will. Also, she always said to do what you're doing. Running a few steps, then walk some. Ease in to it, but be consistant. My mom is my biggest inspriation when it comes to exercise. She still runs 4 miles daily at 63 years old. :)
Hmmm... I'm excited about starting Week 1 tomorrow. I'm hoping it goes okay... I'll be running with Michael, so I'm worried about feeling like I'm dying mid run. lol Are you running outside, on a track, or on a treadmill? I think we're going the outside route. :( I was hoping to stick to the treadmills... Oh well, I'll make him carry the water. Hehehehe. Miss you girlie!!!
Post a Comment