Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 27, 2009

amazing

So...without saying a lot today about specifics...

I am constantly being reminded lately that I HAVE to rely on God to lead me in the right direction. I have to let Him guide me so that I will allow the story He has written to play out the way it should. Everytime I try and take control, He takes over and says "Amanda...you are not listening to me so I am going to smack you in the face with it..." I can honestly say...I am amazed...I am glad I am finally ready to accept what IS...and totally at peace with the changes He brings.

More to come...

3 comments:

Tena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tena said...

very interesting! can't wait to hear more details when you can share...or, maybe i can make a prediction?

Peggy said...

I am so happy that you are growing and becoming so aware of God's hand in your life. He is truly good and will always be with you. Love you, Mom