Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

letter to my enemy

so...my latest strategy to take my mind off the pain = thinking of what i am going to post on the blog...

Dear Week 3,

I must admit that for the past week I have been rather worried about meeting you. Would I like you? Would I even be able to tolerate you?

Knowing we would meet today, I decided to create a special playlist...specifically with you in mind. I was excited about the final product and just knew it would make me feel better while I was with you.

Well, we finally met. The date is over. I was very sad that upon our meeting I realized that you, week 3, came in disguise...

I now know that you were here attempting to end me. Sad choice. But...I will continue to be your friend for 2 more days. Then, I will move on to Week 4.

I hope he is nicer than you.

No love - Me

PS-for those who were wondering:

5 min warmup

90 sec run, 90 sec walk
3 min run, 3 min walk
repeat above 2 cycles

Off to shower before I can soak in the tub...

2 comments:

James & Kelly said...

WHOO HOO!!!

Tracy said...

Yeah... With as sore as I am today, I'm REALLY tempted to drag out and do each week for two weeks instead of just one... I'm marinating myself in icyhot today!!!