when will it end? SO...I finally made a nifty little potty training chart for Sage and decided that - since he LOVES to write on EVERY.THING - I would let him color the boxes instead of using stickers and such to fill the blanks. SO, I needed a picture for each box for him to have something to color, right?
Have you ever searched google images for potty training pics, pee, poop, urine, little boy potty training, ETC???
If not...you should...or maybe you shouldn't.
I was thinking something along the lines of a cartoonish toilet with pee/poop inside...I know, I know...weird. Hey...I am in the mindset of visuals for task completion...blame it on my job!
Anyway-in order to refrain from something graphic, I went with the pics below...swedish dolls, underwear, etc don this pic...

Kinda cute...
...BUT...SOMEBODY...PLEASE TELL ME THIS WILL BE OVER SOON...



2 comments:
Zander is starting!!! He is doing OK...but now i just gotta get THAD on board w/ it
This is a cute idea! Try to enjoy the experience.....he'll be grown before you know it....but then again....you know how old you were before the potty training was "offically" over!
Post a Comment