Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 28, 2009

how they sleep

It's the little things that say so much about personality. For instance, the way my kids sleep...

They are very similar BUT sooooo different. They all sleep on their tummy...they all need something in the bed...but that's where it stops...

Notice the animals and babies in Peityn's bed...what does it say about her personality? She needs to have them right there...in the bed...maybe so she can take care of them? maybe because the bed would be more comfortable for them? Not sure...but what I do know is that she always feels the need to take care of everyone around her. I am glad she cares about people...maybe the animals and babies in the bed speaks to that...

Quinn is ALWAYS splayed out in the bed. She has to have multiple blankets...on top of her, under her, around her...but mostly UNDER her. What does it say about her personality? She plays long and hard...gets worn out...and needs her beauty sleep. She is THE queen of everything and a lady needs comfort...comfort comes from her fingers in her mouth and a soft mattress...if you can't get a soft mattress sleep on top of blankets...

Every single night Sage picks a baby, stuffed animal, guitar, bat, ball...SOMETHING(S) to be in the bed with him? What does it say about his personality? Not sure yet...but I do know that he is always up for fun AND he knows what he likes....I think it's cute.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the pics of my sweet grand ones! Pei truly is a caregiver. I hope she stays that way. Quinn is the queen! She will always reign. Sage is a sweetheart! He's always up for whatever comes his way. Love them all!