Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 12, 2009

Swimmy Swimmersons

The kids had swim lessons this week. Peityn and Sage loved it. Zander wasn't so sure. Just call him big chicken jr. HAHAHAHA Randi said she is going to put floaties on him and leave him in the pool...de-sensitization exercise????

I was having flashbacks to track practice when it rained...humid natatorium, crunches, treading water...I could go on...I was waiting for someone to yell at me or something!

Here are a few pics. Enjoy!

Silly guys
She remembered that she got to jump off the diving board 2 years ago...that was all she talked about all week~

The judges gave her a 10!
'til next year...
YAY for Summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my poor child....I think im going to find a surfer to be my next baby daddy!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute kids in the pics. Love the last one a lot.