So, after over 5 years I finally broke down and went to the eye doctor...first time on my own dime too I might add...
Here are the really cute glasses I bought along with a pair of Rx sunglasses. Paid a decent chunk of change for them too...

I got these, in red, from a website for $8...lenses and frames total...made me want to vomit actually, knowing how much money I could have saved.

OH...and incase you were wondering, like me, how these are made so cheap...yes...I just read that these are made in Hong Kong...hopefully not in a sweatshop :(
I am sure I owe some kid some extra money for my cute new accessories. Not kidding, I am seeing this storyline on a future episode of Law & Order...BUM, BUM...or maybe Lisa Ling is going to do report on an episode of Oprah and she is going to be holding my cute new red glasses in her hand.
Wonder if I can cancel the order?!?!?!?




2 comments:
Before we expose this company....do they have glasses for FAT heads....I'm gonna have to make Thad get some b/c he can not see anything and he drives my child around!!
We're those cheap ones perscription??????? Let me know! I want some! :) I get those would be cute on you!
Post a Comment