So...we got an ipod for peityn last year for her bday because she LOVES music...(and a little bit of a selfish reason; we didn't want to listen to hannah montana OR miley cyrus for an 11 hour car ride to Mississippi)!!! We pre-loaded it for her last year and have only added a couple of songs in a year. WELL...thanks to an iTunes gift card from Jenny and some cash from a friend...Peityn got to shop on iTunes for the first time today...Here is her playlist. 

The playlist is as wacky as she is:
Cupid Shuffle - Cupid
Forever - Chris Brown
Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
One Step at a Time - Jordin Sparks
No Air - Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
Disturbia - Rhianna
Take a Bow - Rhianna
Love Story - Taylor Swift
White Horse - Taylor Swift
You Belong with Me - Taylor Swift
Teardrops on my Guitar - Taylor Swift
Church - T-Pain featuring Teddy Verseti
It's Not my Time - 3 Doors Down
Corona & Lime - Shwayze (sorry mom...at least it is the clean version!)
That's What you Get - Paramore
You're Not Alone - Meredith Andrews
Your Name - Phillips, Craig, & Dean
Let my Words Be Few - Phillips, Craig, & Dean
Hallelujah (Your Love Is Amazing) - Phillips, Craig, & Dean
Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield featuring Sean Kingston
Much to my dismay...she wouldn't let me sneak in Counting to 100 - Matt Wertz. I tried, I tried REALLY hard. Like...between every one of the songs above, I would replay Counting to 100 and say "you want that one!?!?"...in a sort of questioning-mostly commenting kind of way... can you see my tears? :(
Is it ironic that Corona & Lime and Phillips, Craig, & Dean are on the same ipod??
Why bother asking this question considering this is for a 5 year old...oops!
Jenny-I am taking you down with me for this...PLUS...I believe we deserve to be higher on the Parents Of The Year nomination list because Troy said "no!" to Flo-rida....apple bottom jeans boots with tha fur, with tha fur...oh well, P sings it too...



3 comments:
I totally love her playlist- it's as wacky as mine usually is. She is too cute and I have to say, I like her taste in music =o)
Too funny!!! Did you take her to the Hannah Montana movie. I was dreading it, but I actually liked it.
This is great.
Post a Comment