Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Horrible?!?!?

So...since finishing the biggest loser and starting a second job, running or attempting to start running has been off the radar...until today!  I was already exhausted and had to drink a latte before I could even begin to think about exercise...  I finally decided that creating a playlist on the ipod might inspire me, or maybe that was yet another attempt at procrastination.  WELL...I finally went and decided to leave the watch at home in order to cut myself a break; I haven't run in over a month after all!  I just took my time running as much as I could and walking when I needed to.  Peityn had her ipod running along with me and Troy had the 2 little ones being pulled behind the bike in the wagon.  After 30 minutes, I felt like I wanted to die, but it is funny how much better I felt than I did in January when I went for my first 5 minute jog!  HA!  Anyway, the sad part...after 30 minutes...I realized...I had only gone 1.8 miles!   UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

SO...Why am I posting this?  Incentive...to not wait another month to try again...Accountability...because I know that someone out there might be reading this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read it daily, i ran today...actually did a boot camp at the PD, and had to do sucides.....it REALLLLLLLY sucked, but i feel better