Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 22, 2009

DID I MENTION...

i REALLY hate to run...(add an almost 5 year old on a bike and it makes it even better!  note the sarcasm here!)...BUT I finally accomplished phase one of my so called training program.  It only took about 5 attempts!!!  Like I have said before...if the fat kid on the biggest loser can run for 5 minutes on a treadmill, I am surely capable of starting to dive into this whole running world...despite my disgust for the sport.

I feel better now...I had to let it out!  :)

5 comments:

Charles Jenny Hailey Hayden said...

You're doing GREAT Amanda!! So happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

you go, girl! You're inspiring me!

Courtney Willis said...

Good for you! We should run together and hate it together!

Amanda said...

Wow, good for you. You can do it!

James & Kelly said...

Way to go Amanda!! You have to juggle so much...