Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 8, 2009

there's always next year?



^^ That pic's from last year, but I couldn't pass up posting a pic of "Mr. Crab" as Peityn would say.

"The Greatest Season in Texas Tech Football History" is over. I'm tired. It was a very emotional year. From the last second win over Texas to the OU obliteration, it's been fun. I think when God helped man think of the sport of football he knew it would be best to wait 8 months between seasons just recover emotionally. That's why I love college football. The passion is what makes it special. I wouldn't be opposed to a playoff, but is it easier just to win all your games? I guess you could ask Utah.

Mr. Crabtree, whatever your choice is, I wish you well and will always be proud that you chose to represent MY university with class. G. Harrel - congrats on ATT Player of the Year. Elf, your awesome just because your nickname is elf. Rylan Reed can bench press 2 1/2 Orakpos and probably my car. Thanks for the memories seniors, and good luck in your professional endeavors.

Long live the Matador!

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

Yea!!! I have to admit I have had the same problem!!! Now to add you so that I don't lose you again!!!