Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She's growin' up!!

As you know Peityn is in Pre-K this year.  She will be going into Kinder next year...CRAZY!  She is so smart and a caretaker.  She is a great big sister...even though it can drive us crazy at times.  It seems like we just brought her home a few days ago...how did we have time for 2 more?  Anyway...I thought I would post her school picture we just got back along with a few facts & "peitynisms"...hahaha the wisdom of a 4 year old...
She:  
looks like Mommy
wakes up like Daddy (gotta love the Foster grump)
has Daddy's eyes
is a social butterfly
loves school
learns songs after one chorus...most of the time
loves people
is a nurturer
is a sponge
never forgets
can parent better than some parents
talks like nobody's business
has a boyfriend?!?!?!?!?  ;) and blushes when she talks about him (how do they learn this stuff?)
loves jewelry
is a diva-princess
gets down and dirty playing with the boys
is independent
loves every disney princess
can sing every rascall flatts song
is an entertainer
is tech savvy
tells people about Jesus
is smart
is beautiful...inside and out!

One day out of the blue...shaking her head for yes during each statement..."Mommy, I am voting for McCain. (big pause & thinking face)  I like the McCain lady. (big pause & thinking face)  I like her hair."
After finding out McCain lost..."Our guy didn't win (insert sad face)...BUT I like Obama too"...matter of fact and then moved right on...too bad adults can't do this, right!

"Allergy means you are allergic to something."

Mad her daddy was hugging me..."She's our Mama....ya'll better stop thinking that ya'll are married"  hmmm....

"Your mommy is your mommy....you were in her tummy."

2 comments:

Misty said...

Absolutely precious! She looks so much like you!

Fortenberry- Boys Only said...

Love lil Peityn!! Too cute!!