Last night at Kim's we were all looking at her wedding album....laughing about how scary the veil, bridesmaid dresses, etc were. We came upon this photo, which comes in 2nd to Kim holding her teddy bear in her bridal portrait...AND...for the record, this was cool 15 years ago...so was the bow-chica-wow-wow mustache
Rylee's response once she quit laughing...and it was serious..."did he just come from a bull fight?" HYSTERICAL!



4 comments:
OMG!!! I'm about to fall out of my chair!! Charles and I can't control ourselves...we're dying over here. That can't be D!?! :)
Soooo funny! I need to see the rest of the album the next time I'm there! And, let's superimpose it on a real pic of a bullfighter!
Glad the surgery went fine...who knew you had that talent?
Just to confirm - it is still funny the second time to see it
OMG!!!! I am still laughing at this... GOOD TIMES... GOODTIMES!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Post a Comment