The other morning one of the officer's ("Bob" for the purposes of my story...HAHA!) that went to the academy with Daryl came into the shop. We were talking about Marathons since he runs and Troy does too. Well, some of the girls there evidently think he is really cute so I made sure to make them all VERY aware of how I know him. You know women...and you know there would have been "talk". Anyway...I had a really funny dream last night. Before you start reading about it...you know how when you are dreaming and something happens like an alarm going off, it will also happen in your dream? Well...here goes...
There was a group of us at Kim's house. "Bob" asked me to come with him and started walking down the hall. Weird part...when I walked down the hall it was the hall at my grandmother's "old" house, when I turned the corner I was walking into Tanner's room, and when I walked into the room it was actually Sage's room. So..."Bob" takes my hands and gets down on one knee and has me sit on his knee. So he is holding one hand, I am sitting on his knee, and then (insert Troy waking me up in real life here) he begins to rub my back...and says....
"Amanda, will you....
let me be your running coach?"
OH MY GOODNESS...
Time to wake up...and go back to the coffee shop for another day of work...
Anyone know a good dream interpreter??



1 comment:
Oh my goodness! ...and it makes it even better that I know who BOB is...heheheeee! Kinda reminds me of when you had a dream about Charles when you were pregnant. :)
Post a Comment