Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 11, 2008

scrapblog

So I know I am beating you to death with the pics from the pumpkin patch...but really...I am just trying to test out this whole blog thing and figure out what is the fastest way to put pics into it. Posting a lot of pics at once isn't fast...so I am thinking this scrapblog is good...PLUS...you can now make these pages and then have them turned into a book! YES! The days of sitting and scrapbooking just might be over...what I am I talking about...they were over when I had baby #2 :)

4 comments:

Tena said...

Okay, how can I do that scrapblog thing? I need to know! I have no pics of Eli in his book...

Anonymous said...

HI!
This is Cynthia - Ryan Brown's mom.
I just now had the chance to pull your family blog.
WOW....it's GREAT! and Congrats on your new beautiful baby girl. She does look very healthy. :^)
...and Peityn....OMG - she has bloomed into a gorgeous little girl!
Take care...

Robyn Kitchings said...

Hi Amanda! I found you! Cute picks at the pumpkin patch!!!
Robyn

Spiritwick said...

I'm so glad I found your site. Quinn looks precious, as do all your kids! Congratulations!

I totally need to look into digital scrapbooking. That's something I might actually get around to doing with pictures!
-Amber