God is so AMAZING! I am sitting here crying and have been for over 2 hours as I have been reading a blog that I can't even explain. As most of you know, Quinn was in the NICU for 2 weeks when she was born. I feared that she may not be with me...to experience life...all to find that she is actually a beautiful and healthy baby. As I have read this blog, starting from the beginning, I realize just how much I take for granted in this life...just how blessed I am...how lucky I am that I will live forever...
This little girl, against all odds, made it to this earth and lived...not just the predicted 2 minutes, but over 2 hours
WE LOVE: *JESUS *FAMILY *FRIENDS *TECH FOOTBALL! *WATCHING MOVIES *WATCHING FOOTBALL *MUSIC *DANCING...WELL THOSE OF US WHO CAN ;) *COOKING *PLAYING TOGETHER *TECH FOOTBALL! :) DID I SAY THAT ALREADY!
The El Paso second baseman get drafted by a major league club in desperate
need of young talent
SS/2B and current 2019 Texas Tech baseball commit Darell...
dailymile FTW!:
pic from Heather G.’s dailymile post
Haven’t posted much here lately. I’ve been posting all my daily running
stuff over on dailymile.c...
No comments:
Post a Comment